6A Marjory Close, Broadmeadows
If you are looking for a sound home in a sought-after suburb, this is the answer!
This well configured single level, weatherboard home has 3 bedrooms, 1 and a half bathrooms with large open plan kitchen/living opening to a huge deck with an expansive outlook. In addition, it has a large internal access garage with ample storage.
Located within easy walking distance of schools, college and associated recreational amenities, options to shop in Khandallah and Johnsonville and close proximity to public transport, it will be a very attractive package for a wide range of prospective purchasers.
It's cul-de-sac location will provide a sense of safety and serenity which is so sought after today by security conscious families and individuals. All in all, a very attractive package within an accessible price range.
Call today to arrange a viewing.
For sale by tender closing 2pm Wednesday 1st August 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (if not sold prior).
46 Aurora Terrace, Kelburn BEO $1,750,000
FAMILIES, HOME & INCOME, BED & BREAKFAST
The opportunities are endless with this immaculately presented inner city home.
- 5 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Incredibly spacious living and dining with flow to balconies
- Modern kitchen with plenty of storage
- Private and sheltered rear courtyard garden, perfect for entertaining
- Internal access garage plus parking
- Tastefully decorated throughout
Currently, the ground floor is run as an upmarket Bed and Breakfast, with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, guest kitchen and mini-bar.
The flexibility in the layout means this home works equally well for families, bed and breakfast, or indeed running a business from home, or partitioned to create self-contained 1-2 bedrooms accommodation with separate access. The choice is yours.
The prime location speaks for itself, being a 2-minute walk to the Terrace and down to Lambton Quay, around the corner from the Botanic Gardens and zoned for preferred schools. This home really is worth viewing.
Tender (if not sold prior) closes 4:00pm Wednesday 1 August 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington
23/14 Leeds Street, Te Aro BEO $1,250,000
Urban Chic - Vibrant Location
This fabulous NYC style apartment is situated in Wellington"s trendy and super cool Leeds Street Precinct. Positioned for fantastic sun and views; whilst boasting 270sqm of spacious living - this chic and stylish apartment is far from the ordinary and offers inner city living at its best! Some of its many features include:
- Cleverly-designed over three levels - provides fantastic living options
- Spacious entertainer's kitchen with sunny open plan ambient dining and living
- Large second living, home office or fourth bedroom with flow to spacious north west facing deck; perfect for al fresco entertaining
- Stunning character throughout with high stud, exposed brick and beautiful floorboards
- Three double bedrooms; master with walk-in wardrobe and ensuite
- Separate laundry; generous storage throughout
- Two covered secure carparks with the bonus of a large storage locker
Take advantage of the many cafes, bars, galleries and theatre in this picturesque locale; whilst being only minutes' walk to the CBD and Wellington's waterfront.
It is truly refreshing to see a property with a certain 'je ne sais quoi' that will attract the discerning buyers who demand just that little bit more from the place they call home. Come and see it for yourself!
Tender closes 3pm 1 August 2018 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.
(Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)
7/138 Hataitai Road, Hataitai BEO $410,000
Location, Location, Location
If location matters to you then you'll love this sunny two bedroom apartment conveniently located minutes from public transport, schools, kindergartens and all that the wonderful Hataitai Village offers. Features:
- Blue chip location
- Two double bedrooms
- Spacious open plan kitchen and living with doors opening to a balcony
- Beautifully positioned within the building with lots of windows for great sun and plenty of natural light
- Lovely modern bathroom with laundry
- Separate toilet
- Secure car park underneath the building with internal access to the apartment
- Solid 1970's construction
- Currently rented at $500.00 per week (periodic tenancy)
- Well run body corporate - levies $500 per month
If you have been looking for an affordable property close to the city then this is perfect. Please call to arrange a viewing.
Tender closes 12pm 1st August 2018 (vendor reserves the right to sell prior) at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington