House Area: 100 m²
Land Area: 562 m²
Year Built: 1910's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: PT SEC 775 DP: TOWN OF WELLINGTON CT: WN402/91 Area(more or less): 562 Square Metre
Sunday 24 March: 2:00pm - 2:30pm
Situated on the quiet cul de sac end of Mein Street and elevated to maximise sun, this charming renovated character bungalow has been lovingly renovated and infused with modern convenience and style.
Some of the many features include:
• two generous double bedrooms
• wonderful modern kitchen with access to rear yard alfresco dining
• large open plan dining and living
• cosy wood burner
• lined attic space with loft ladder and velux window
• stunning external studio with second toilet
• zoned for Wellington College
• wonderful and interesting terraced rear yard complete with fruit trees
Homes of this calibre and finish are often sort but seldom found, being handy to Wellington Hospital, Massey University and Newtown's suburban precinct and the CBD - call now to book your private viewing.
Tender closes 2pm 4 April 2019 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (Vendor reserves the right to sell prior).