House Area: 170 m²
Land Area: 477 m²
Year Built: 1930's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 113 DP: 1087 CT: WN374/141 Area(more or less): 477 Square Metre
Set back from the road you will find this private, sunny oasis in a prime city fringe Northland location. Owned by the same family for over 20 years, this charming two storey character home offers warmth, period features and room for the whole family.
• Spacious living with superb indoor-outdoor flow offering fantastic afternoon-late evening sun
• Large practical open plan kitchen/dining with adjoining light-filled family living leading to a sheltered and private deck
• Separate formal lounge, with wood burner and efficient European high-end panel heaters for year-round warmth
• Four bedrooms / or three plus office
• Family sized bathroom with shower and rimu vanity, plus separate additional WC and laundry facilities.
• Character features throughout including high stud, matai flooring, rimu timber work, ornate cornicing and lead-light windows
• Excellent basement storage and workshop with potential to add further value
• A private and peaceful section, west facing with veggie garden boarded by mature native trees and landscaped garden - great for the kids and pets!
A forever popular location, close to Northland shops, Northland school, daycare and kindy only minutes away. Within walking distance to the Botanic gardens, cable car, CBD and Victoria University. Excellent college zoning including Wellington Girls, Wellington College, Onslow College and Wellington High School.
This home represents incredible buying in the area, renovated and maintained to a high standard by the current owners.
Viewing is essential!