House Area: 160 m²
Land Area: 607 m²
Year Built: 1920's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 21 DP: 5451 CT: WN322/258 Area(more or less): 607 Square Metre
Set in one of Wellington's most sought after suburbs, this property presents a great opportunity to secure a well-presented home and income stream in a premier location. Configured as two, two-bedroom flats, you can move in upstairs and rent below or simply make the most of the commanding rental returns.
The property boasts an extensive list of features including;
• Charming character features.
• Positioned to enjoy stunning sea views and all-day sun.
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in robes.
• A current rental return of $1130pw.
• Open plan kitchen, living and dining with flow to a balcony in both flats.
• Off-street parking for one car in a secure garage.
• Set in a premier location, in one of Wellington's most desirable suburbs.
• Further rental upside potential.
• Access to excellent local amenities and great public transport links.
Whether you move in yourself or choose to capitalise on the investment opportunity, this property offers something for everyone.
Tender closes 4pm 4th September 2019 at Tommy's Real Estate, 209 Victoria Street, Te Aro, Wellington ( Vendor reserves the right to sell prior)