House Area: 110 m²
Year Built: 1980's
Estate: Crosslease (Fee Simple) Lot: FLAT 1 DP: 54921 CT: WN24C/672 GARAGE DECK DP 54921 HAVING 1/2 SH IN LOT 40 DP 6659 BEING 587 M2
Yes, this is the one you have been waiting for! Get your property start here in a suburb that is oh so popular and close to the city, university and within walking distance to Northland village. This is the perfect home for singles or young couples looking for an affordable opportunity. A great range of features here:
• North-West facing aspect that receives excellent sun- both Winter and Summer.
• Open plan kitchen/dining/lounge that is spacious and leads to a sheltered and private deck
• Two double bedrooms and a small study space
• One bathroom with both shower, bath and a separate toilet
• Drive on with garage that also has internal access
• Light-filled and sunny throughout
• Easy care, low maintenance cottage garden that is fully fenced
• Further potential to renovate and add value with your own personal taste at some future stage
• Wellington College zoned
• Close to all amenities
This is excellent value for money and a rare opportunity to purchase a home in a popular location.
Tender closes 1.00pm Thursday 29th August 2019 at Tommy's Real Estate Ltd, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington (not selling prior).