House Area: 100 m²
Land Area: 784 m²
Year Built: 1970's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 17 DP: 27337 CT: WN7B/968 Area(more or less): 784 Square Metre PT SUBJ TO and INT IN R/W
Sunday 17 November: 12:00pm - 12:30pm
Welcome to this great 1970s three-bedroom home in a quiet sheltered cul-de-sac. Being northwest facing means great sun year-round. Enjoy the benefits of driving to the door and being so close to the CBD. Enjoy the view north towards the Ngaio hills. The property borders a park and children's playground, giving a lovely feeling of space. Great for transport; the bus comes along Pembroke Road at the bottom of the street.
Features of this must-see home include:
• Northwest facing deck off the living room with double glazed sliding doors and lovely views
• Three bedrooms, with built-in wardrobes
• Dining room mezzanine study area
• Bathroom with separate toilet and large separate laundry
• Carport with tandem park and direct access into the house
• Fenced garden area
• Two heat pumps and DVS
• Handy to Wellington's CBD and close to transport
• Security system and secure airflow door
• Adjacent to a fabulous park and play area
• Town Belt access at the end of the street
• Sheltered from southerlies
• Zoned for great schools
Call to see how a fresh sunny start in Wilton could look for you.
Tender closes 4pm Thursday 21 November 2019 at Tommy's Real Estate Limited, 209 Victoria Street, Wellington.