House Area: 130 m²
Land Area: 859 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: Lot 2 DP: 18614 CT: WN737/67 Area(more or less): 859 Square Metre
This well-balanced family home has recently undergone a part refurbishment to prepare to come to market and is situated only moments away from the very heart of Silverstream Village and its many amenities including shops, schools, parks and transport.
The living accommodation is arranged over 2 floors measuring and comprises 4 bedrooms, bathroom, separate wc, separate laundry, rumpus room and a large living room opening to the kitchen diner.
The 859 sqm2 section is terraced to the rear while the to the front is a large flat area well sited for sun while parking is catered for by a larger than double garage and workshop with further off-street parking if required.
Given the superior location, balance of the house and the family size section it is this agents opinion that 28a Field will not be long on the market!
• Spacious 2 storey family home, well sited for sun
• Well presented, newly painted and new carpets throughout
• 4 bedrooms, large kitchen diner,
• Large double garage workshop with further off-street parking
• 859 sqm2 section, terraced to the rear, large flat area to the front
• Sizeable living room, separate rumpus room
• Moments to all the amenities of Silverstream Village including shops, school, parks and transport