House Area: 70 m²
Land Area: 70 m²
Year Built: 1960's
Estate: Crosslease (Fee Simple) Lot: Lot 1 DP: 55743 CT: WN26B/991 Area(more or less): 70 Square Metre 1/2 share in 694 sqm
Located in a prime position in Heretaunga sits a recently renovated 2 double bedroom townhouse ready and waiting to be snapped up - a must view now!
It features a modern kitchen/diner, bathroom and separate laundry, 2 double bedrooms with built-in robes and study area, a great sized lounge with heat pump, opening out onto a patio area for your morning coffee from the Fig Tree Cafe in the sun and looking out onto a fully fenced and low maintenance garden with an established lemon tree in the corner, great for kids, pets or space to grow your own veggies.
This recently painted property has been well looked after, has a modern decor feel throughout with modern rhino carpet, you can move in and enjoy all Heretaunga has to offer being a short walk to multiple cafes, shops, Royal Wellington Golf Club, Trentham Memorial Park and the Hutt River.
Even better you have bus routes and Heretaunga Train Station close by and a short drive away from Silverstream Village shops and amenities and Upper Hutt CBD - take your pick, the location is superb. Come and see for yourself - Call Charlotte now to arrange a private viewing.
• 2 Double bedrooms with built in robes
• Study area
• Modern and good size kitchen/diner
• Modern Bathroom with shower over bath, separate laundry and linen cupboard
• Large living room with double doors onto patio
• Fully fenced garden and separate garden area to the front of the property
• Heat pump, 2 panel heaters
• Great sized storage shed and carport with plenty of off street parking
• Natural light throughout
• Close to childhood centres, schools and colleges and in zone for Silverstream Primary - Decile 10 primary school