House Area: 260 m²
Land Area: 1521 m²
Year Built: 1920s
Estate: Fee Simple Lot: 3 DP: 59750 CT: WN29C/114 Area(more or less): 1521 Square Metre
Price By Negotiation From $1,495,000
Located on one of the most sought after streets in one of the more prestigious suburbs in the Hutt Valley - this beautiful residence not only encapsulates the essence of traditional character and style with all the convenience of a Central Hutt location - but it's also your haven away from it all, your place to escape from the hustle and bustle of a busy world.
This Gray Young architecturally designed home boasts classic English grandeur with its stunning native timber features, pretty windows and quality fixtures and fittings. Nestled back away from the road, down a lovely planted driveway, this 260sqm family home is set over two levels and has been designed with entertaining and relaxed family living in mind.
Step through the charming front door to the warm and welcoming formal entrance, setting the scene for things to come, as it leads you through to the elegant living rooms that overlook the expansive, private 1521m2 park like grounds.
• 4 upstairs bedrooms plus additional ground floor room (5th bedroom/office)
• Expansive lounge and separate dining room
• Modern kitchen and separate servery
• 2 bathrooms (one on each level)
• Separate laundry room, cosy office and an additional 3rd toilet
• Structured garden, lawn and outdoor area oriented to make the most of the sun
• Gas central heating, 2 x gas fires & infinity gas hot water
• Double glazed windows, ceiling and underfloor insulation
• Double garage and additional parking
• Plenty of storage throughout
As well as all this, Military Road is also an easy walk to Boulcott Farm Golf Course, Mitchell Park Tennis & Squash Courts, shops, bus and train, and is just along from both the Boulcott and Hutt Hospitals and the Hutt Valley Health Hub (under construction).
This handsome brick and weatherboard residence provides a magical sense of seclusion and offers the discerning buyer a true sanctuary in the city.
Viewing is strictly by appointment so please call to enquire more.